Hi, my name is Korra, I have two best friends.. there names are Bolin, and Mako, I had a crush on Mako, we finally got together, then we had a fight and broke up. we are still very good friends, but we still haven't gotten over each other. lets see how my day goes when I go to high school
*LEGEND OF KORRA MUSIC GOES ON*
*BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEP*
Korra P.O.V
"Ugh!" I said smashing the Alarm clock "Great I can now see this is going to be the PERFECT day." I got up took a shower picked out some clothes, I wore my original boots, light blue ripped jeans and a white shoulder top with a smiley face on front and a angry face on the back "seems like my kinda thing" I said, my phone vibrates, I pick up my phone and it says one text
From:Mako
To:Korra
Hey Kor, Meet me and Bo @ school 'kay? see ya there #.# L.o.l
From:Korra
To:Mako
Okay City Boy! Tell Bo I said "WHAT'S UP!?" C:
"Okaaaaayy now... Bookbag... cell phone... books.... blah blah blahhh.... okay" I said walking out of my room grabbing my house key and walking to school "See you later Naga! be a good girl!" I said to my Polar bear dog
Mako P.O.V
"Come on Bo I told Kor that we'll meet her at school and we don't want to be late so come on!!" I said to my little brother "Bolin if you don't come on I will leave you...! annnnnd I'm alone....." I realized
Bolin's P.O.V
"Where's Mako..." I said wondering where my big brother was "He's never late for school! Maybe I should text Korra and ask her " I said pulling out my phone and texting Korra
From:Bolin
To:Korra
Hey Kor Just asking, Is Mako there with you because.. he's not at school I'm starting to become worried... oh never mind I found him! meet us at school A.S.A.P! we have to get our schedules!
From:Korra
To:Bolin
Okay! good thing you found him because if you didn't we'll have to ditch school and send out a search party L.o.l anyways see you at school I'm right around the block :P BYE!!
Korra's P.O.V
"I'm going to be late already!? UGHHHH WHY!?!"
TO BE CONTINUED :P Enjoy part one part two-three is coming soon I had a writer's block again CX Bwhahahhahahahahaha leave a comment if you feel like it if your lazy to then 'kay I'm to lazy to make part two CX so we're all lazy in our special ways :P enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment